- Reordering: How to do business in a changing world order. Active work to support BICA members to adapt to the conditions of transition to a new world order accelerated as a result of the military conflict in Ukraine.
- Work within the framework of membership in the ILO.
- Work within the framework of participation in organizations in the EU:
- Active work to prepare opinions of the EESC on issues of priority for BICA;
– Preservation of the positions and more active representation in the bodies of SGI Europe;
- Active cooperation with SMEUnited through "Made in Bulgaria".
- Work within the framework of participation in ICSR and ICPR:
- Work for the development of bilateral business contacts between members of BICA and members of the organizations from ICSR and ICPP.
- Active participation in all phases of Bulgaria's accession to the OECD. Activation of cooperation with BIAC (Business at OECD).
- Deepening cooperation with UNIDO.
– Participation of BICA members in national, regional and global UNIDO projects;
- Preparation of opinions when formulating common goals for sustainable development in the interest of BICA members.