The promotion of the export of Bulgarian goods and services is among the main guidelines for the development of BICA. It includes:
- Development and systematic implementation of a program for business awareness about the possibilities for the successful sale of Bulgarian goods and services on foreign markets;
- Directing funds for targeted financing of small and medium-sized enterprises in their initiatives for the sale of Bulgarian goods and services on markets outside our country;
- Encouraging the implementation of credit guarantee schemes for export-oriented enterprises.
In line with organizational development and international cooperation, we prioritize supporting BICA member companies by implementing policies and actions for:
- Effective and adequate access to external financing;
- Development of corporate resources, including human resources, R&D resources;
- Providing BICA members with information on foreign trade and international contacts.