EXPORT HUB BULGARIA WITH A NEW SITE
Export Hub Bulgaria presents its new website, containing up-to-date information about the initiative, which was created by 16 Bulgarian public and private organizations in support of business.
At www.exporthub.bg all interested parties can find information about the upcoming events organized within the ECB, about the initiatives of international character and export orientation by the partners of the initiative, analyzes of the state of SMEs in Bulgaria, international research on world markets, bilateral trade agreements, news and useful links.
The forthcoming training program for the development of the export potential of Bulgarian enterprises is to be announced, through which 15 pre-selected companies will pass.
Export Hub Bulgaria was established on December 2, 2019 in Sofia Tech Park by signing an agreement between 12 founders. In February 2020, an annex was signed for the accession of 4 other organizations to the partners of the initiative, each of which will work to promote export activities in Bulgaria through its expertise.
The founders of the initiative are the following organizations:
- Executive Agency for Promotion of Small and Medium Enterprises – initiator
- Sofia Tech Park – host
- Bulgarian Export Insurance Agency
- Bulgarian Industrial Capital Association
- Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce09
- Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria
- Higher School of Insurance and Finance
- Institute of Economic Policy
- Cleantech Bulgaria
- M3 Communications Group
- Bulgarian consulting organization
- Bulgarian Startup Association (BESCO)
- Professional Association of Robotics and Automation
- BRAIT (old name Business Cluster Association)
- Software University
You can also follow Export Hub Bulgaria on social networks: