1. Actions for:
Placing the research and development activity as the main priority for Bulgaria through:
Promotion of applied scientific research;
Support for stimulating R&D and innovation in enterprises;
Investments in innovation and development infrastructure.
- Stimulating the investment process through a system of tax and structural measures;
- Active participation in the work of national innovation initiatives, including National Innovation Council, advisory working groups, etc.;
- The investments in hydromeliorations provided for in the National Recovery and Resilience Plan should be carried out after the selection of competitive projects based on capital investments in a specific site - property of "Irrigation Systems", a plan for managing the sites and activities related to the exploitation and maintenance, and with clear rules for public control of the funds spent;
- Participation in the work of the main scientific organization in Bulgaria - BAS, incl. in the Advisory Councils and in particular – the individual institutes and laboratories;
- Support for applied research projects in the priority areas and promotion of the integration of scientific research and production;
- Support for the launch of innovative enterprises through active policies to promote the development of risk investing in the country. For this purpose, both the measures provided for in the new operational programs and the creation of national financial schemes for the co-financing of public-private funds for risk investing and support of private venture funds should be used;
- Building a quality scientific infrastructure in order to successfully absorb the planned impressive funds, incl. by reviewing the status and functioning of the Research Fund;
- The activity of the National Innovation Fund should be fully subordinated to requirements for the applicability of the financed developments;
- Assistance of BICA members in the development of projects, financed under the direction "Innovations and innovation systems".
Directing public funds for the gradual restoration of facilities and systems from the State Hydromelioration Fund:
- Taking active actions to promote, support and improve the activities of the Irrigation Associations and the companies whose capital is the sole owner of the state - "Irrigation Systems", "Zeminvest" and "Agrovodinvest", charged with management and management responsibilities of state facilities and systems;
- Guaranteed and real return of the state in the fulfillment of its obligations to provide the services of general economic interest - irrigation and drainage, by carrying out investment activities for restoration, rehabilitation, modernization and good management of the public hydromelioration systems and facilities;
- The investments in hydromeliorations provided for, in the National Recovery and Resilience Plan should be carried out after the selection of competitive projects based on capital investments in a specific site - property of "Irrigation Systems" EAD, a plan for managing the sites and activities related to the exploitation and maintenance, and with clear rules for public control of the funds spent;
- Direct participation of nationally representative organizations of employers, the scientific community and interested water users in the selection, preparation and implementation of investment projects in the State Hydromelioration Fund.