Why to become our member?
- To know that the ideas you have for the development of the business environment in the country will be publicized and implemented;
- To be sure that your interests will be protected before all bodies built on the tripartite principle and in all aspects of social dialogue;
- To be able to participate in the forums, organized by BICA for exchanging experience and information in the field of industry, corporate governance, investment processes, European integration, etc.;
- To have access to information when applying for technology grants, innovation projects, programmes financed by the EU Funds, Employment promotion programmes, etc.
To become our member you should:
- Apply for membership;
- Submit a decision to the Management Body of your company;
- You should have recommendations from two BICA members.